Returns and Exchanges
At District A Design, we offer customer service that is both exceptional and unique.
If you are not completely satisfied with the product you purchased, or were expecting something different, please contact us so we can explore an exchange or return that works for you.
To begin the process:
- Contact our Customer Service team within 48 hours of receiving your order
- Make sure you have your original receipt in hand
- Note that clearance products and floor models are final sale and not eligible for returns
Please note that District A Design cannot be held liable for any labour or additional expenses incurred in connection with the sale, use or replacement of any defective product or parts.
In-Store Purchase or Pick-Up
Defective products can be returned within 7 days following purchase or pickup;
The product must be in its original condition (unused, not modified, not washed);
Product must be in its original packaging with all labels attached.
In the unlikely event that the product delivered to you is defective or damaged, please call our Customer Service team within 48 hours of receiving your delivery.
- Returns can only be sent by mail or our delivery service;
- The product must be in its original condition (unused, not modified, not washed);
- Product must be in its original packaging with all labels attached;
- Please note that District A Design cannot accept returns or exchanges on products removed from their original packaging, items marked as Final Sale, any customized products, or any mattresses, bedding, throws or cushions.
District A Design reserves the right to refuse any return or exchange which do not conform to our policies.
All refunds will be issued within 10 business days following the date we receive the returned product (this applies for both online and in-store purchases). All refunds will be issued to the same credit card or other payment method used to make the purchase.
Delivery fees are non-refundable (some exceptions may apply), and customers are responsible for any shipping fees needed to return goods to District A Design's store or warehouse. Please note your financial institution may require additional processing time to credit your account.
Special Orders and Custom Products
All of District A Design’s personalized, custom and/or special orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit and are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
You may cancel your purchase at any time prior to it being shipped. To cancel an order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.
District A Design’s products are covered for 1 year by a manufacturer’s warranty covering any manufacturing defects. This warranty covers normal household use of the product and does not cover any defects resulting from negligence, any incident causing damage, abnormal use or commercial use.The warranty is non-transferable if you resell the product. The original receipt of purchase is required for any claim made under the warranty.